The University of Tartu announces an open call for a PhD position in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Education, Institute of Psychology.
Master’s degree or equivalent is required.
* All copies of educational documents (diplomas and diploma supplements/academic transcripts) must be officially certified: bear an original seal and a signature of an authorized official of the issuing school/university. Copies of education documents can also be certified with an Apostille. Some country-specific requirements also specify the way documents must be certifed.
Application deadline: January 15th, 2015
Mail everything to: International Student Service, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, Tartu 50090, ESTONIA by January 15th, 2015.
Admitted PhD students will be enrolled in the PhD programme of Psychology. The nominal study period is 2015-2019, starting from February 2014.
The candidates are evaluated at a 100-point scale, and the two entrance criteria are evaluated and scored separately.
Guidelines for research plan
The research plan should ideally be 2-3 pages, surely not exceeding 5 pages. The research plan should include:
Assessment of research plan
• its novelty and originality;
• existence of the necessary means and conditions to carry out planned research;
• knowledge about contemporary psychology;
• applicant’s research experience and results ;
• applicant’s commitment and capability to undertake research.
Will be based on the submitted research plan. The admission’s commission will be evaluating the same criteria as with the research plan: novelty; readiness, knowledge; experiences and commitment. During the interview, the commission may also test knowledge of foreign languages (with international applicants, the interview will be conducted in English).
Having publications gives a clear advantage, and it will be taken into account upon assessing the research plan and at the interview.
Application Deadline : 15 January 2015
Posted on 2015-01-10 00:00:00
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 31 October 2017
Deadline : 1 January 2018