Postdoc, PhD, Masters and Bachelors scholarships and fellowships
Search for Scholarships
Denmark : PhD scholarship in applied nuclear physics
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and talented individuals for a PhD scholarship in applied nuclear physics at the Hevesy Laboratory at DTU Risø Campus.
The Hevesy Laboratory is a radiochemical and radiopharmaceutical facility at Center for Nuclear Technologies, DTU Risø Campus . The laboratory has a 16.5 MeV cyclotron equipped with a beam line for in-house production of isotopes, including [64Cu] and [89Zr] for PET scanning. The research laboratories and clean rooms feature state of the art equipment for radioactive and stable isotope chemistry.
At present, we are 25 people in a multidisciplinary team, working with both research and production. Among the research activities currently conducted are [18F] chemistry, radiometal chemistry and Auger emitting nuclides for therapy.
As a part of the MATHIAS collaboration under the FP-7 EU Health program, research will focus on the GMP production of long-lived PET isotopes and subsequent immuno-conjugate radiolabeling. This will involve, primarily, the design of new accelerator targets capable of high production rates of novel radionuclides, along with the development of semi-automated radiochemistry systems.
Candidates should have (or be about to obtain) a master's degree in experimental physics, biophysics, radiochemistry or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master's degree in engineering.
Previous experience with isotope production and high-specific activity radiometal separations is a strong advantage. The candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to research.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programs of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and terms of employment
The salary and terms of employment are based on the collective agreement with the Confederation of Professional Associations.
The period of employment is 3 years.
The Place of work is at the Hevesy Laboratory DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde.
You are welcome to contact Researcher Gregory Severin, +45 4677 5334.
The application deadline is 18 December 2013.
Please open the link "apply for this job online" and fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- CV, including list of publications
- Copy of your academic transcripts.
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master's degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
Applications and enclosures received after the deadline will not be considered.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : 18 December 2013
Posted on 2013-12-08 04:20:54
The announced deadline for above scholarship is expired and new applications may no longer be accepted. The notice is available for reference purpose only.
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Denmark:PhD scholarship in Optical Biosensing for Rapid Testing within Diagnostics and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Can't find a Scholarship, Type a keyword & find it
- 75 PhD Scholarships in Science and Technology 2014 (3645) Views
- MA in International Studies-up to 19 SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE for the 2014-15 academic year (1342) Views
- PhD Studentships-Birmingham City University-Birmingham School of the Built Environment (972) Views
- PhD Positions-Bioinformatics-Computational Genome Analysis (842) Views
- 75 PhD Scholarships in Science and Technology 2014 (3645)Views
- PhD Studentships-Birmingham City University-Birmingham School of the Built Environment (972)Views
- GSA Undergraduate Scholarship Guide and Postgraduate Scholarship (393)Views
- International Academic Excellence Scholarships (385)Views
- 3 x Computer Vision-Learning PhD studentship at UCL (320)Views
- 800th Anniversary Scholarships for applicants from Pakistan (294)Views
- 1-3 Postdoctoral positions in Mathematics (738) Views
- One PhD position in Chemistry with Specialization in Molecular Inorganic Chemistry (519) Views
- Two PhD positions in Statistics (330) Views
- PHD STUDENT IN BIOLOGY (294) Views
- PhD student positions in Astrophysics (226) Views
- 3 PhD-position in Theoretical Philosophy, Logic, and Theory of Science (151) Views
- Four PhD positions on Data Science in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at TU Eindhoven (268) Views
- PhD in Reinforced Concrete Structures (246) Views
- PhD in 3D Electron Tomography for Sub-22 nm ICs (190) Views
- PhD Provider perspectives on e-practices (173) Views
- PhD Computational Linguistics: Parsing Algorithms for Uncertain Input (30) Views
- PhD position-In-situ 3D microstructure characterisation of solid oxide fuel cells using X-ray tomography methods (465) Views
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science (362) Views
- PhD scholarship in Network Architectures and Protocols for Future Mobile Communication Systems (227) Views
- PhD scholarship in Optical Biosensing for Rapid Testing within Diagnostics and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (183) Views
- Two PhD scholarships at the Department of Psychology: Research on children and adults with ADHD (65) Views
Recent Scholarships in Multiple Fields
- 75 PhD Scholarships in Science and Technology 2014
- GSA Undergraduate Scholarship Guide and Postgraduate Scholarship
- Doctoral Student in DISC1 and Underlying Gene Networks in Schizophrenia
- Open Call for MS2T Research Chairs
- International Academic Excellence Scholarships
- 800th Anniversary Scholarships for applicants from Pakistan
Two PhD positions in Statistics
Deadline : 22 April 2014
PhD Scholarships in Computer Science
Deadline : 23 April 2014
MSc, MSc-PhD (combined) or PhD positions
Deadline : 23 April 2014
Early-Stage Reserachers (PhD candidates)-ESSENCE-Marie Curie Initial Training Network
Deadline : 24 April 2014
PhD in 3D Electron Tomography for Sub-22 nm ICs
Deadline : 25 April 2014
PhD studentships in Computer Science
Deadline : 25 April 2014
PhD scholarship in Optical Biosensing for Rapid Testing within Diagnostics and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Deadline : 27 April 2014
PhD scholarship in Network Architectures and Protocols for Future Mobile Communication Systems
Deadline : 27 April 2014
- Two PhD positions in Statistics
Scholarships by Field
- Agriculture Scholarships
- Arts Scholarships
- Astronomy Scholarships
- Biology Scholarships
- -Molecular Biology
- -Computational Biology
- Chemistry Scholarships
- -Computational Chemistry
- -Chemical Ecology
- -Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Scholarships
- -Data Mining
- -Artificial Intelligence
- -Software Engineering
- -Image Processing
- -Information Security
- -Computer Networks
- -Machine Learning
- -Information systems
- -Computer Graphics
- Earth Sciences Scholarships
- Economics Scholarships
- Education Scholarships
- Engineering Scholarships
- -Electrical Engineering
- -Mechanical Engineering
- -Civil Engineering
- Environmental Sciences Scholarships
- -Environmental Engineering
- -Marine Sciences
- Law Scholarships
- -Human Rights
- -Security Studies
- Life Sciences Scholarships
- -Food Sciences
- Management Sciences Scholarships
- -Business Administration
- Mathematics Scholarships
- Media Studies Scholarships
- Medical Sciences Scholarships
- -Public Health
- -Veterinary Medicine
- Physics Scholarships
- -Computational Physics
- -Computational Fluid Dynamics
- -Solid State Physics
- Renewable Energy Scholarships
- Social Sciences Scholarships
- -Political Science
- -International Relations
- -Regional Studies
- -Culture Studies
- Statistics Scholarships
- Telecommunication Scholarships