Postdoc, PhD, Masters and Bachelors scholarships and fellowships
Search for Scholarships
Denmark : PhD scholarship in applied nuclear physics
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and talented individuals for a PhD scholarship in applied nuclear physics at the Hevesy Laboratory at DTU Risø Campus.
The Hevesy Laboratory is a radiochemical and radiopharmaceutical facility at Center for Nuclear Technologies, DTU Risø Campus . The laboratory has a 16.5 MeV cyclotron equipped with a beam line for in-house production of isotopes, including [64Cu] and [89Zr] for PET scanning. The research laboratories and clean rooms feature state of the art equipment for radioactive and stable isotope chemistry.
At present, we are 25 people in a multidisciplinary team, working with both research and production. Among the research activities currently conducted are [18F] chemistry, radiometal chemistry and Auger emitting nuclides for therapy.
As a part of the MATHIAS collaboration under the FP-7 EU Health program, research will focus on the GMP production of long-lived PET isotopes and subsequent immuno-conjugate radiolabeling. This will involve, primarily, the design of new accelerator targets capable of high production rates of novel radionuclides, along with the development of semi-automated radiochemistry systems.
Candidates should have (or be about to obtain) a master's degree in experimental physics, biophysics, radiochemistry or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master's degree in engineering.
Previous experience with isotope production and high-specific activity radiometal separations is a strong advantage. The candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to research.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programs of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and terms of employment
The salary and terms of employment are based on the collective agreement with the Confederation of Professional Associations.
The period of employment is 3 years.
The Place of work is at the Hevesy Laboratory DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde.
You are welcome to contact Researcher Gregory Severin, +45 4677 5334.
The application deadline is 18 December 2013.
Please open the link "apply for this job online" and fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- CV, including list of publications
- Copy of your academic transcripts.
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master's degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
Applications and enclosures received after the deadline will not be considered.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : 18 December 2013
Posted on 2013-12-08 04:20:54
The announced deadline for above scholarship is expired and new applications may no longer be accepted. The notice is available for reference purpose only.
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Germany:PhD scholarship (Georg-Lichtenberg-Stipendium) available within the research training group, nano- and energy-research
Can't find a Scholarship, Type a keyword & find it
- PhD-MSc Scholarship, WENS, KIT (Spring 2015) (2802) Views
- Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme in the Humanities (2379) Views
- Erasmus Mundus-AMASE - Joint European Master Programme on Advanced Materials Science and Engineering (2292) Views
- Erasmus Mundus-European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations. (2285) Views
- Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme in the Humanities (2379)Views
- Chevening Scholarship for International Students (1517)Views
- PhD studentships-The School of Mathematical Sciences at Queen Mary University (1505)Views
- Postgraduate Elite Scholarships in the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences (676)Views
- Jonathan Young Endowed Scholarship (582)Views
- Chancellor's International Scholarship at University of Warwick (526)Views
- PhD scholarship (Georg-Lichtenberg-Stipendium) available within the research training group, nano- and energy-research (1823) Views
- PhD Scholarships in East Asian Studies, GEAS, Freie Universität Berlin, 2015 (1376) Views
- The Solar System School invites applications for PhD Scholarships in Solar System Science (635) Views
- PhD project-The European Union as Crisis Manager: An Institutional Perspective (748) Views
- PhD student on the subject of Data Management for Big Data Analytics (740) Views
- Postdoc on the subject of Spatio-temporal-Distributed Data Management Technology (366) Views
- Postdoc position in Financial Econometrics (228) Views
- Postdoc on the subject of on Array-based Data Management Technology (227) Views
- PhD Computational Linguistics: Parsing Algorithms for Uncertain Input (208) Views
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Compute (598) Views
Recent Scholarships in Multiple Fields
PhD Scholarships at DTU Compute
Deadline : 3 November 2014
Recruitment for Graduate Program (Ph.D or United Master-Ph.D course)
Deadline : 5 November 2014
Jonathan Young Endowed Scholarship
Deadline : 7 November 2014
PhD Computational Linguistics: Parsing Algorithms for Uncertain Input
Deadline : 11 November 2014
FORD FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS
Deadline : 14 November 2014
PhD-MSc Scholarship, WENS, KIT (Spring 2015)
Deadline : 15 November 2014
PhD scholarship (Georg-Lichtenberg-Stipendium) available within the research training group, nano- and energy-research
Deadline : 15 November 2014
Uppsala University IPK scholarships
Deadline : 15 November 2014
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Compute
- Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme in the Humanities
- Erasmus Mundus-European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations.
- PhD Scholarships in East Asian Studies, GEAS, Freie Universität Berlin, 2015
- Erasmus Mundus International Masters in Russian, Central East European Studies (IMRCEES) Scholarships
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships
Scholarships by Field
- Agriculture Scholarships
- Arts Scholarships
- Astronomy Scholarships
- Biology Scholarships
- -Molecular Biology
- -Computational Biology
- Chemistry Scholarships
- -Computational Chemistry
- -Chemical Ecology
- -Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Scholarships
- -Data Mining
- -Artificial Intelligence
- -Software Engineering
- -Image Processing
- -Information Security
- -Computer Networks
- -Machine Learning
- -Information systems
- -Computer Graphics
- Earth Sciences Scholarships
- Economics Scholarships
- Education Scholarships
- Engineering Scholarships
- -Electrical Engineering
- -Mechanical Engineering
- -Civil Engineering
- Environmental Sciences Scholarships
- -Environmental Engineering
- -Marine Sciences
- Law Scholarships
- -Human Rights
- -Security Studies
- Life Sciences Scholarships
- -Food Sciences
- Management Sciences Scholarships
- -Business Administration
- Mathematics Scholarships
- Media Studies Scholarships
- Medical Sciences Scholarships
- -Public Health
- -Veterinary Medicine
- Physics Scholarships
- -Computational Physics
- -Computational Fluid Dynamics
- -Solid State Physics
- Renewable Energy Scholarships
- Social Sciences Scholarships
- -Political Science
- -International Relations
- -Regional Studies
- -Culture Studies
- Statistics Scholarships
- Telecommunication Scholarships