We are pleased to inform you of 2015 KGSP(Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master's or Doctoral candidates as well as Research Program(newly launched program from 2015) here in Korea.
Since the only national engineering specialized university in Korea, we will be able to accommodate 5 more candidates than other designated Korean universities this year. More likely nomination preferences will be given to KIT applicants in case of majoring in Natural Science or Engineering related fields.
This might be a great opportunity for you to be able to study in Korea with a government full scholarship. Please see attached for further information and if there are any candidates interested in this program, please send us their application form by Friday, March 27, 2015.
1. Applicants' GPA must be more than 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades/marks/score of 80% from your university.
2. Applicants who have ever enrolled or temporarily studied in a university will be disqualified but some cases will be availble as attached information.
3. Applicants who submit applications to more than two designated institutions will be disqualified.
4. Scholarship duration: Master's(1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Master'), Doctoral(1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Doctoral), Research Program(1 month ~ 1 year).
5. Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep.1st, 2015(born after Sep. 1, 1975).
All required documents must be written by computer typing and send us one original document and 3 extra copies by post only(no e-mail application will be accepted).
For further informaiton, please see attached or visit our website(www.kumoh.ac.kr).
Application Deadline : 27 March 2015
Contact Email: email@example.com
Posted on 2015-02-25 02:13:01
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 31 October 2017
Deadline : 1 January 2018