We are looking for a candidate with a solid background in engineering for a fully-funded PhD position at inkjet lab. Soonchunhyang univeristy (website: inkjet.sch.ac.kr), South Korea. The research, to be undertaken by the student, focuses on developing inkjet system, software development using LabVIEW and inkjet process development.
The doctoral student will be supervised by prof. Kye-Si Kwon.
• An MSc in a field related to one or more of the following: electrical (or electronics) engineering, mechanical engineering, materials and chemical engineering. (We also consider applicants who are about completing their MSc).
• Knowledge of program skills.
• Basic background of electronics system.
• Programming skills in LabVIEW
• Interest in performing experiments with inkjet visualization and inkjet process development.
• Ability to communicate and report research results in English.
• Minimum English score: Toefl: 550, cbt 210, ibt 80, ielts 5.5.
Information and application
The PhD student will be enrolled as a doctoral student at the electronic materials engineering department, Soonchunhyang university. Starting date: (March 2016)
Application dead line (1st Oct 2015)
Application package should include the following documents in electronic format:
1. A short motivation letter explaining your research background and why you are a suitable candidate for this position (max 1 page).
2. A detailed CV
3. The transcripts for bachelor and master degrees.
4. Certificates of English test result
5. The contact information for three references; please do not include the reference letters with your applications. We will only ask for the reference letters from the short-listed candidates.
The CV and motivation letter should be submitted to prof. Kye-Si Kwon (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org); The shortlisted candidates will be notified by October 15th.
Salary: 12,000,000 KRW/ year (12 month), (Monthly payment is about 1,000,000KRW.)
Housing: Dormitory in campus will be provided for free of charge.
Scholarship: Total amount of tuition fee will be fully covered by university (special scholarship) or by my own research funds.
For more information, contact Prof. Kye-Si Kwon
22, Soonchunhyang-Ro, Shinchang-myeon, Asan-si,
Chungnam, 336-745, South Korea
Website: http://inkjet.sch.ac.kr/, www.psolution.kr
Application Deadline : 1 October 2015
Contact Email: email@example.com
Posted on 2015-08-14 01:34:51
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 15 October 2017
Deadline : 31 October 2017