Pruksa Real Estate Public Co., Ltd is going to offer 2 scholarships in January 2016 Intake.
Pruksa Real Estate Plc . was founded by Mr.Thongma Vijitpongpun on April 20, 1993 with the initial registered capital of Baht 50 million. It concentrates on developing projects for townhouses, single-detached houses and condominiums. Mr. Thongma Vijitpongpun, the founder, had brought his experience and expertise in construction from government and private projects into the business of the Company. Such factor together with professional management team, outsourcing consultants for continuous development of entire corporate operation process, appropriate business strategy resulted in The Company’s positive bottom lines every year in a row of operation even during flooding and economic downturn
Criteria in Awarding Scholarship
- Thai and Indian national
- Graduated bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade at least cGPA 3.00
- Apply in the major field of study that set up by Pruksa Real Estate Public Co., Ltd.
- Passed the preliminary selection from AIT
- Applicant must be a person who is not funded or has no obligations from other agencies/sponsors
Field of Study
The scholarships are available in the following fields of study offered at AIT:
School of Engineering and Technology (SET): www.set.ait.asia
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management (CEIM)- Construction or Real Estate
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (Industrial & Supply Chain Management)
- Information and Technology
Terms & Conditions of the scholarships:
- Applicant must be enrolled and the thesis topic should be endorsed by the company. (Co-Advisor from Pruksa or be part of the Thesis Committee)
- Required the continuous studies to complete the program within two years.
- Each semester, the students must have a minimum of GPA 3.25.
- The Company is offering scholarships through AIT.
- If the scholar breach the scholarship grant during the study period, the scholarship support shall be immediately discontinue.
- After graduation, scholars are required to work at the Pruksa Real Estate Public Co., Ltd for a period of 3 years.
- In case, the scholars do not meet the specified period of works, he/she shall pay the lacking amount of 1.5 times the working period.
- The selected candidate should pass the interview by the company (the company reserved the right not to grant, in case the application is not in compliance with the conditions).
Application Deadline : 15 November 2015
Pruksa Scholarships at AIT for Indian and Thai Students : PDF
Posted on 2015-11-04 09:24:39
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.