The Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE) brings together engineers, scientists and clinical researchers for basic science, clinical application and commercialization. SINAPSE focuses on discovering therapies for neurological diseases and injuries, and engineering clinical solutions
Research Fellowship (Postdoctoral Fellowship) in Robotics Engineering (Tactile, Control & Mechatronics)
Project Description: The Bimanual Dexterous Manipulation Consortium of the SINAPSE Institute is interested in recruiting well trained, talented, skilled and highly motivated individuals to work under diverse programs in the areas of Sensors, Robotics, Mechatronics, Control Systems and Signal Processing but with a common goal and theme.
Job Description: At the present time we have a need for several postdoctoral fellows with expertise in several of the key areas:
• Sensor fabrication
• Flexible robot development
• Soft robotics design, fabrication and/or control
• Intelligent control
• Fabrication of scalable arrays of high density
• Sampling and compression techniques
• Fault tolerant system architectures and algorithms
• Circuit design and embedded systems
• Feature extraction and learning algorithms (spiking neural networks, convolutional neural networks, extreme learning machines)
• Fault diagnosis and fault tolerant control
To apply, please send your letter of intent, CV, and three references to Dr Kukreja (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Ren (email@example.com) and and Dr. Raye Yeow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application Deadline : 29 February 2016
Posted on 2016-01-13 00:43:58
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 15 October 2017
Deadline : 31 October 2017