Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship within the Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory. Applicants must have a strong background on computer network, wired/wireless communications, and embedded system. Scholarship includes full tuition fees until graduation, Medical Insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
Some research topics in WENS laboratory are listed below:
- KGSP : 20th March 2016
- Lab Scholarship : 15th April 2016
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.80 /4.00 (KGSP) or CGPA >= 3.30/4.00 (lab scholarship)
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
- TOPIK (higher will be better, if you have)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
Read carefully the attached FAQ(20141020).pdf before submitting your application.
Kindly fill your online application form here and submit the required documents.
For any queries, send us email to email@example.com
If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.
Application Deadline : 20 March 2016
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2016-02-15 19:35:32
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 31 October 2017
Deadline : 1 January 2018