We are looking for a candidate with a solid background in engineering for a fully-funded PhD position at inkjet lab. Soonchunhyang univeristy (website: inkjet.sch.ac.kr), South Korea.
The research, to be undertaken by the student, focuses on developing inkjet process, laser sintering of conductive ink, surface treatment of substrate.
The doctoral student will be supervised by Prof. Kye-Si Kwon.
• An MSc in a field related to one or more of the following: physics, materials and chemical engineering, chemistry. (We also consider applicants who are about completing their MSc).
• Candiates with other backgrounds will not be considered.
• Interest in performing experiments with inkjet process development.
• Ability to communicate and report research results in English.
• Minimum English score: Toefl: 550, cbt 210, ibt 80, ielts 5.5.
Information and application
The PhD student will be enrolled as a doctoral student at the electronic materials engineering department, Soonchunhyang university. Starting date: (Sept 2017)
Application dead line (1st June 2017)
Application package should include the following documents in electronic format:
1. A short motivation letter explaining your research background and why you are a suitable candidate for this position (max 1 page).
2. A detailed CV
3. The transcripts for bachelor and master degrees.
4. Certificates of English test result (If any)
5. The contact information for three references; please do not include the reference letters with your applications. We will only ask for the reference letters from the short-listed candidates.
The CV and motivation letter should be submitted to prof. Kye-Si Kwon (Email: email@example.com); The shortlisted candidates will be notified by 1st June and there will be skype interview.
Salary: 12,000,000 KRW/ year (12 month), (Monthly payment is about 1,000,000KRW.)
Housing: Dormitory in campus will be provided for free of charge.
Scholarship: Total amount of tuition fee will be fully covered by university (special scholarship) or by my own research funds.
Publication of at least one research journal per one year (SCI journal) is required.
The estimated time for graduation will be four years.
For more information, contact Prof. Kye-Si Kwon
22, Soonchunhyang-Ro, Shinchang-myeon, Asan-si,
Chungnam, 336-745, South Korea
Application Deadline : 1 June 2017
Posted on 2017-05-07 19:46:13
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 15 October 2017
Deadline : 31 October 2017