We are looking for an excellent post-doc position to join our research
team on IoT and Cloud engineering analytics at the Vienna University of Technology, Austria. The post-doc position is for one year, working with topics in the context of IoT/CPS uncertainty testing and IoT interoperability. The expected candidate will work on an emerging exciting topic of resource slices consisting of IoT, network functions and cloud systems (sincconcept.github.io), with a focus on uncertainty testing and management, slice interoperability and slice-aware programming. This research will be carried out in the context of the H2020 U-Test project (http://www.u-test.eu) and Inter-IoT (http://www.inter-iot-project.eu/)
where the expected candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate with
leading research groups in this topic.
The selected candidate will be employed full time by TU Wien. A postdoc will work 40 hours/week and receive the salary at level B1 (currently 3626 EUR/month gross, 14 times/year).
Potential candidates should possess
- A PhD in computer science
- Good knowledge about how to work in an EU/International research project.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/
- Excellent knowledge in IoT and Cloud Computing
- Excellent knowledge in distributed systems with a focus on middleware/platform
- Good knowledge in Internet of Things and Cyber-physical Systems
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills
- Strong publications in top conferences
- Strong experience in developing software prototypes
- Good knowledge in working with industry IoT/Cloud systems,
like Google Cloud, Azure and Amazon
- Strong international teamwork experience
- Proficiency in English communication and writing
Prospective candidates should contact and send his/her applications,
including academic records, samples of PhD thesis and
scientific papers, a CV and relevant certificates, a statement on
software prototype development experience, and a motivation letter,
Distributed Systems Group
Applications from female candidates are highly encouraged.
Application Deadline : 30 June 2017
Posted on 2017-06-17 15:03:08
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 31 October 2017
Deadline : 1 January 2018