Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT) is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. Computer network, wired/wireless communications, communication engineering, and embedded system or
2. Signal processing, image processing, and programing such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, etc.
Those who have knowlegde and publications related to "5G and Future Radio Access" such as NOMA, FTN, waveform shaping, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points. Scholarship includes full tuition fees until graduation, Medical Insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
Application deadline - 9th Dec. 2017
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.3/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
▶ Required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Transcripts etc
Kindly fill your online application form and submit the required documents at the following link.
You can also see the actual add at the link http://wens.re.kr/xe/index.php?mid=board_ekhV68&document_srl=1900
For any queries, send us email to email@example.com or visit http://wens.re.kr/xe/index.php
※ If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you
Application Deadline : 9 December 2017
Posted on 2017-10-29 21:20:24
Please give reference of Scholarships-Links.com when applying for above scholarship.
Can't find a Scholarship, Search it here
Deadline : 1 January 2018
Deadline : 8 February 2018
Deadline : 28 February 2018